Followers

Monday, 19 November 2012

A Birthday Drink

My card for today uses the lovely Strawberry Kisses range from Crafter's Companion.


6 x 6 card blank

Image stamped onto Neenah card and coloured using Spectrum Noirs.  I added glossy accents to the cocktail glass, and then some glitter for extra sparkle.  I paper-pieced the umbrella using one of the backing papers.

The backing papers are printed from the accompanying cd-rom onto Satin Paper.  Core'dinations card and silver matt card were used for the matting and layering.

The flowers were die cut from the same backing paper using Memorybox dies and gems from my stash were added to the centres.  The leafy flourishes were cut using a Joy die.  The clouds are cut using a Memorybox die.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Paper Play Challenges - Paper Piecing


Thanks for visiting my blog today.


2 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jo, I love the cute image and fabulous flowers

Sue

Sonia said...

Just lovely card^_^ What a gorgeous details and sweet image^_^
Hugs,
Sonia