A5 card blank, Red card from PaperMill used for matting.
White card embossed using one of the glitter girls boards (sorry I can't remember the name of it)
I embossed and cut out the blue cardstock and added the midget gems
The image is from the decoupage section of the cd
The sentiment is from LOTV
My card is for the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Two's company
Totally Gorjuss - Bling
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
The Poodles Parlour - Anything goes


10 comments:
Your card is lovely and brought back some happy memories for me. My late SIL loved these images too and I have some super cards from her and my brother. Hazel x
Love this fabulous card,great image.xxx
Lovely card Jo, hope you are ok hun xx Jan
Fab CAS card. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. X
I love your CAS design - Thanks for joining us at challenges 4 everybody and good luck!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT
Aww, what a lovely image Jo! Fab cardas always.
xx
This is gorgeous Jo, the image is delightful and I love the way you have framed it
Sue
Fantastic card! Great image and I love the CAS layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
Such a sweet card. Awesome embossed shape.
Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.
Mari
This is really sweet. Love the star layers and bling. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx
Post a Comment