Followers

Thursday, 25 October 2012

From All Of Us

I've an easel card to share with you today made using my very much neglected Loony Tunes cd-rom:


I printed one of the images out twice so I could decoupage it slightly.
The backing paper is printer from the same cd, as are the sentiments.
I used a Martha Stewart border punch and an X-cut die to produce the letters.
Green and blue card and mirror board from my stash.

My card is for the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Challenges - Easel Cards

The Crafty Pad - Use an animal


Fussy and Fancy Challenges - Anything Goes

Have a great day, whatever your plans.



13 comments:

cotnob said...

Fab cad Jo, I love the way you have arranged the sentiment and your lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is a fabulous fun card Jo. Such a great design and I love the lettering and colours

Sue

Pat K said...

What a fun card Jo. Gotta love Bugs and his boys. Great job!

Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. hugs,

Dawn said...

Jo, this is just lovely! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Use An Animal challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Diane said...

Great fun card Jo and thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

Tammy said...

This is so fun Jo!! I love the design! Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Lynsey said...

What a fun card Jo!
Love it!
Hugs Lynsey x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Jo - really cheerful. Love the sentiment and the way it's arranged. x

Edna x

Laney said...

Fabulous fun card Jo!!
thanks for joining us at BMC this time
hugs
laney

Carol said...

Great card Jo, love your lettering. Carol x

Cards By MI said...

Fun and charming easel card- Thanks for joining our easel challenge last week over at BMC. Running late here due to internet problems...
Love n hugs
Marie

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card!! I love Bugs!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!! - *Vicki* - DT member

Laila said...

this is very fun, and brings back some great childhood memories ;)

thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy
-Laila