My card for today features one of the delightful images from Lili of the Valley. I followed the sketch over at Creative Inspirations and here is my card:
One thing's for sure - it's definitely pink!
6 x 6 card blank.
Pink sorbet card from Papermill embossed using a Beatrix Potter embossing folder from Crafters Companion. For a change I decided to use both the embossed and de-bossed side.
The papers are from some old copies of Making Cards Magazine.
Mirror board from my stash.
Spellbinders label 5 dies used to create the image and sentiment mats.
The white flourish is a Marianne die.
I used Cheery Lynn's fanciful flourish mini die with green card, and then added mulberry paper flowers from my stash.
My card is also for the following challenges:
Crafts and Me - My sentiments exactly.
Diva's By Design - Add texture
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Die-cuts and/or punches
Delicious Doodles - Flowers
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Go Pink
Sentimental Sundays - Anything goes (plus a sentiment)
Thanks for visiting my blog, and for all the lovely comments you leave me, I love to read them all.


11 comments:
This is gorgeous Jo, I love the sweet image and the pretty colours
Sue
Gorgeous card with great colouring and fab details...thanks for joining the Divas!
xxx Margreet
his is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.
Caz xx PPC DT
Beautiful card . Thanks for joining us at challenges 4 everybody. hugs trisha x DT
A gorgeous, sweet card...thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x
All gorgeousness and pink. Love it Jo.
Edna x
This is lovely Jo, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x
This is absolutely beautiful Jo :)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x
Jo, your birthday rose looks fabulous on this gorgeous pink card. Lovin' your choice of papers! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose
Jo-
Thank you for the birthday wishes. Next year I will be 21 again!!! LOL
Love your card, it is just gorgeous and so pretty!! The image is just so cute. A very fitting card for the challenge and occasion!! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs.
Calypso
Super cute. I love all things pink! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck and hope to see you again next week.
Rachelle
Post a Comment