Followers

Friday, 27 July 2012

Steam Train

This is another of the Father's Day cards I made and didn't get around to showing you.


Image and backing papers from Joanna Sheen's Nostalgia cd-rom
Image printed onto Watercolour card, backing paper onto Satin Finish Printer Paper
Green core'dinations cardstock, embossed with Sizzix Wild Dashes embossing plate and sanded slightly.
Sentiment tag Spellbinders fleur de lis cut from linen gold card.  Sentiment from LOTV, heat embossed.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenge - Anything Goes


Craft Punked - Transport

Alphabet Challenge - For Men Only

Try It On Tuesday - So Very British




17 comments:

Sonia said...

Wonderful card Jo:)Lovely image:)
Your beautiful candy was arrive yesterday^_^ thanks a lot for all:)
I'm very very very happy!!!!
Big hug dearest,
Sonia

Evil Edna said...

what a lovley 1950s image, very nice. thank you for joining at TIOT.EE

Anonymous said...

A lovely image and a great card Jo. The sentiment tag looks fab.
xx

Kim said...

love that image! I'm sure I've got that as a cross stitch pattern - that I've never got around to doing! But I love steam trains!
Kim x

paper fun said...

Terrific card for a man. Awesome image. Every male in my life seems to have a love of trains and this is a gorgeous one.

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Lesley said...

Fab card, I could do with that image for my BIL's card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Men Only' challenge xx

zandra said...

Great card! Love the gold tag. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Mary said...

I love that image, so nostalgic. Reminds me of my boys and their love for trains :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

Hugs,
Mary

Paula said...

Fab card, i love your image! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :)) (PS Mr Linky is working now if you want to add yours on CP now) :)

cotnob said...

Fab card Jo, I need to make my Dad a birthday card - I think I might get my Nostalgia CD out now I've seen your lovely card.
Pauline
x

Sarn said...

That's a lovely nostalgic card.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

s4rah said...

Lovely card Jo, my dad would love this. Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

Hazel said...

A great male card, lovely image. Hazel x

CraftyNess said...

Fab image and I love the colour combo - thanks for joining us at craft Punked this week x

Anne said...

Hi Jo what a fab card you made. I had a lovely surprise package from you today with GORGEOUS stamps and die cuts, thank you so much! Not sure what I've done to deserve it lol, but it really made my day. Promise to make and blog something with it soon, struggling with my mojo a bit at the moment...
love from Anne
xxx

Mary J said...

How lovely Jo! And love the embossing with the fab sentiment!

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge over at Crafts and Me with this lovely creation. Hugs...Mona