This month we are sponsored by Robyn's Fetish who kindly provided us with some images to work with.
I followed the sketch over at Sketch and Stash for my card.
6 x 6 card blank
Backing papers all from making cards magazine.
Image printed onto Neenah card, coloured with coloursoft pencils and blended with baby oil.
I used tumbled glass distress ink for the sky and followed Hazel's fab tutorial which can be found here.
Beachcomber embossing powder was added to the sand for extra texture.
Ribbon was tied on the bowdabra (available from Joanna Sheen), shells from my stash.
Please do pop over to the challenge blog to see the lovely cards by the rest of the DT. I do hope you can join in the fun.
My card is also for the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Sweet and Simple
One Stitch At A Time - Use A Digi
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Summertime
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Challenge - Splashy/water-themed
Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Summertime
Delicious Doodles Challenge - Summer Holidays
Thank you for visiting my blog today.


17 comments:
Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good luck.
Kevin xx
Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good luck.
Kevin xx
Lovely cheery card. Beautiful colours and that nestie shape is lovely. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x
Your card is beautiful =)
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge this week and good luck with the draw!
lovely summer card ! wish we had a summer!
Kim x
Very sweet image, love the little scene. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky
Beautiful card Jo, funny how you managed to print it fine and yet some of us couldn't. Love how you did the sky.
Kim xXx
Beautiful summery card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Gorgeous as usual Jo - love how you've interpreted the theme. I thought our new challenge started last week during my blog break, doh! I could have made a card after all!
xxx
She sure looks like she's chillin. Love the papers and the fab image. Thanks for joining us at Totally PaperCrafts.
Hugs Sue W.
Lovely beach scene, I like your matching deck chairs paper.
Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Whimsy Digi DT
Wha a cute image and you colored her so weel. The colors are a perfect fit. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine
Beautiful card...thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Challenge this week, Jo xxx
This card has got such a lovely summer felling! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!
Brilliant. I love it. Good luck for you :)
This is lovely Jo, pretty papers and such a happy summer image.
Pauline
x
Thank you so much for entering my mini clouds challenge. It's really made my day seeing a tutorial I've put together being used. I will show this to hubby when he chooses the winner on wednesday morning. Good Luck,
H xx
Post a Comment