Hello again
Get me....2 posts in a day!!
A friend has her 65th birthday this week, and as she is a big animal lover I knew I couldn't go wrong with a Happy Hoppers image. I made it to fit in with the new challenge over at House-Mouse & Friends which is 'Anything Goes With The Option Of Wet/Dry Embossing.
I'm a big lover of bees (I have one tattto'ed on my arm!), and just couldn't resist this delightful image. The image is decoupaged and then I used my new Carnation Crafts dies to cut out the hexagons. I then ran the yellow layer through again using my favourite Spellbinders double-sided embossing folder. I then used some of the smaller Carnation dies to cut out the mats and layers for the sentiments. The sentiment dies are from Hunkydory and the number dies are from Crafters' Companion. Finally, I added some pearls from Hunkydory. The base card is an 8 x 8 from Creative Crafting World.
I saw my first bumble bee of the year yesterday. It was a huge 'fluffy' bee, sat on my garden wall having a rest. Spring is definitely on it's way and I'm sat on my settee in the sunshine typing this post, with Bailey sunbathing next to me!
I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Try It On Tuesday - Spring
Snippets Playground - Snippets used for Sentiment mats and layers
Thanks for stopping by!
Jo x

10 comments:
This is so cute! I love the dies with the embossing. I know your friend will love this. Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC. xx
i love the Happy Hoppers, too bad they stopped making them. The die cut, embossed background looks great and the image is so sweet and beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
A really delightful card. Love the die cut hexagons and the sweet Happy Hoppers House Mouse image. A great 65th birthday card.
Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx
Super cute card Jo :-) the bunnies are adorable and I love the embossed fancy hexagons! the whole design of this is just gorgeous!! I am sure your friend will love this! :-)
Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Any House Mouse image is sure to be lovely and this is such fun Jo! Great use of snippets as well.
Hugs
Di xx
Snippets Playground
Where would the world be without bees? I have a yearning to have a hive. I sometime wished I lived in an area that had some land to it.
I love your sweet Happy Hopper card. They are the cutest bunnies. Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
I love your card, brilliant image for an animal lover,
what a cute and gorgeous card Jo
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
A lovely card with great framing of the cute image.
Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x
Great card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
Post a Comment